This is a video about what all of us can do during this time of uncertainty and change.
As a summary:
(1) Reflect. Breathe. Do pranayama (Indian yogic breathing)
(2) Cut out the chatter and listen to your own inner guidance. The noise does not help or change things.
(3) Remember that no matter the reason for the season, you still have to manage yourself first in any crisis
(4) This is only one small part of the massive changes the Earth is about to experience in 2020 and 2021.
(5) Feed stray animals and help others without putting yourself in harm’s way
(6) There is likely to be a second wave of infection unless we nip this in the bud
(7) Sit with the Earth, send her love and ask her for gentleness (at most) : getting out of her way is best
(8) Stay away from the need to be right or to have all the answers (no one does)
(9) Savour the silence. It has all you need.
Dr. B. Bairavee
Sessions are ongoing and can be booked at www.theskypriestess.as.me
(but take the time to sit with yourself first)
TIER 23 Membership Program: www.bairaveebalasubramaniam.com/tier23
If you would like to support my work and upkeep, please send me a contribution at www.paypal.me/theskypriestess
* * *
This post and text is original research material and is copyrighted. You are allowed to share this material for personal, non-commercial and educational use with the proper citations, references and links / tags back to my website and/or my FB page or profile. Clicking ´Share´ on FB or ´Reblog´ on WordPress would be most appropriate. Please obtain my permission first if you want to use this material on your workshop, blog, organization, webpage, book, seminar or for any commercial purpose. All information provided, be it through sessions conducted or this post is non-liable and is not intended to replace professional legal, medical, psychological, psychiatric and/or financial counsel. How you choose to act on this information is up to your own free will and is entirely your responsibility.
Text © Bairavee Balasubramaniam, 2020. All rights reserved.